Have Your Congressional Delegation Contact the Congressional Research Service

The Congressional Research Service is the preeminent independent US government research agency that all Members of Congress rely upon for expert research by experts on any subject.

For a Congressional Research Service researcher to research a topic, a Member of Congress must make a request. There is no other way.

With this letter you will ask your Congressional Delegation to contact the Congressional Research Service and ask a simple question, “Has the US government investigated the June 8, 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty?”